Hormone Balance is the Key to Good Health!
Which do you want? The choice is yours!
- Insomnia or peaceful sleep?
- Lack of motivation or energy?
- Foggy thinking or mental clarity?
- Belly weight gain or slim body?
- Fatigue or vitality?
- Depression or enthusiasm?
- Decreased libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of stamina
- Decrease in mental sharpness
- Reduced muscle size
- Tearful episodes or increased moodiness
- Metabolic syndrome
- Prostate enlargement or cancer
- Hot flashes
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Breast tenderness
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids
- Increased facial / body hair
Saliva testing is an easy and non-invasive way of assessing your hormones. It is proving to be the most reliable medium for measuring hormone levels. Unlike blood serum tests, saliva testing represents only hormones actively delivered to receptors in the body. Clinically, it is far more relevant to test these bioavailable hormones and provide an accurate reflection of the body’s active hormone levels.
Only saliva testing measures topically applied hormones
Taking a Saliva Hormone Test will assist you in assessing important steroid hormones which could be the cause of many of your symptoms including Estrogen Dominance.
The three main hormones for all men and women to test are Estradiol – E2, Progesterone – Pg and Testosterone – T